Dieting has been linked to weight cycling, food guilt, and disordered eating. A problem we find is that our clients who struggle with these issues usually say “I’m not dieting” when they actually are! This makes them feel frustrated and confused. If you too are struggling in your relationship with food and you are convinced that you’re not dieting, we’re here to help!
In today’s episode…
- learn what a diet is (and how diet culture tries to confuse you)
- understand why diets don’t work long-term
- get concrete examples of “sneaky” dieting behaviors to look out for
- get tips to address your diet mindset (and get relief from binges and food guilt)!
- Join the Break the Diet Cycle Podcast Community: @break.the.diet.pod
- Connect with Melissa on Instagram: @no.more.guilt
- Connect with Dalina on Instagram: @your.latina.nutritionist
Free Resources from No More Guilt with Melissa Landry