No More Guilt
My group coaching offer shows you how to go from feeling out of control
to eating what you want (guilt-free!) in 3 months.
Have you ever thought…
- “My close friends and family don’t get my food struggles, I feel so alone and isolated.”
- “I feel like I’m performing when I eat in front of other people. I lose all control when I’m home alone.”
- “I want to actually enjoy a meal while I eat it, instead of beating myself up for it.
- “I’m always turning to food when I feel bored or stressed.”
- “I want to be healthy but I’m tired of fighting my body and thinking about every bite.
- “I feel like I’ve failed because of my size. I wish people would see me for me.”
Small group coaching offers a close-knit learning community so you can feel encouraged and inspired on your path to food freedom alongside empowering women, just like you.
Group Coaching is for you if…
- You’re ready to inspire, and get inspired by, a small community of like minded women
- You want to listen to your body cues instead of trackers to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- You’re ready to enjoy favorite foods like ice cream without fear of eating the entire tub in one sitting
- You’re ready to develop positive, encouraging self-talk that leaves you feeling empowered
- You’re willing to let go of “being hard on yourself” and find sustainable behavior changes that improve your health and you can maintain effortlessly
- You want to feel better in your skin: free of body image worries and ready to accomplish whatever you dream of doing
- You want to look back on your life with no regrets, knowing you enjoyed every moment
Group coaching is not for you if…
- You want a diet plan to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- You are not willing to challenge your beliefs about what it means to be in a bigger body
- You have an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia that requires medical treatment
- You want a quick fix
I can learn from books and absorb content in other ways, so I was uncertain whether I really needed a coach, but I liked Melissa’s content and she seemed to be very genuinely caring about helping people learn about IE and body love.
I can finally have food in my house and not worry about eating it constantly until it’s gone. Listening to your body is deceptively hard, particularly your satisfaction level, but the discussion of the concepts during group have helped attune me to myself. Seems like the hardest thing in the world is to love your body, whatever its size, after a lifetime of programming from society telling you to be smaller smaller smaller. I have made such huge strides in my body image since the beginning of group.
– Claire W, Group Coaching Client
What we work on, together:
The No Guilt Framework is broken down into four parts:
Step One: Get Clear
- Set a wellness vision and 3-month goals
- Define authentic health beyond weight and size
Step Two: Get Out of Your Head
- Let go of negative mindset that drives overeating and food guilt
Step Three: Get Into Your Body
- Reconnect with hunger and fullness cues
- Learn to cope with your emotions
Step Four: Enjoy Who You Are
- Improve self-esteem with body respect skills
- Add nutrition and movement without “forcing it”
How it works:
- Apply for coaching: we’ll meet for a discovery call
- Get support: we’ll walk through my proven No Guilt Framework as a team
- Respect your body: you’ll graduate able to feel free around food for a lifetime
When you work with me you also get:
- 8 calls held over Zoom so our team of empowering women can lift each other up, face-to-face
- The No More Guilt workbook to guide you through my proven No Guilt Framework
- Online support and connection with our group via Facebook between sessions
The No More Guilt program helped me clarify exactly which areas needed some more work. Actually doing the work is where the real magic happens, and this program provided support and guidance through every step. Now that we’re nearing the end of the program, I am feeling much more clear about my vision, goals, and values.
I was “someone on the fence” and I convinced myself to take the plunge by thinking about how much time and money I have spent in 20ish years on diet plans, meetings, diet books, etc. That money and time is gone and I have nothing to show for it.
When it comes to Intuitive Eating, Melissa knows what she is talking about – and she has a gift of relaying that information in a way that is very relatable. Some of these concepts are hard, and she was always willing to explain things another way, or offer examples so that nobody in the group felt lost or left behind. I also appreciate that she really listens to (and asks for) feedback from her clients.
– Lori B, Group Coaching Client
Before I thought what do I want for dinner? How many WW points do I have to work with? How many hours/days will I feel guilt after I eat this? Food just feels simpler.
I’ve been to so many ED programs and read so many books but this is the first time after 6 years of treatment and 17 years of dieting that I feel like I can eat what I want and the world won’t end. And I feel confident that I can still be healthy in my body size, something no professional has ever told me before.
I’ve had poor experiences in body image/ED groups in the past primarily because I’ve always been the biggest member and I feel so different from the other girls. Even though the struggles are the same I still allowed myself to feel alienated because I felt “othered” and different.
I never felt like Melissa would tell me my body was wrong or I was too big to benefit from her framework and I was right. Having someone who has my back and sees value in me no matter my size was extremely important to me.
– Kelsey, Group Coaching Client
Do I have to work with you for a minimum of 3 months?
Yes. Improving your relationship with food does not happen overnight. New habits take at least 3 months to learn. I require this timeframe in order to help you succeed.
What if I need more help after 3 months?
I offer a progress review at the end of your program so we can assess where you are in your food freedom journey. I offer maintenance support programs that you may choose to enroll in from there.
Can you guarantee success?
I provide my proven step-by-step framework and methodology to help you improve your relationship with food. My clients who apply the method and follow my framework find success.
Do you take insurance?
Not at this time. I’m happy to offer an invoice for you to submit to your insurance provider for out-of-network reimbursement, though benefits will vary.
How will we meet?
All meetings are held by Zoom video conference.
What is mobile chat?
Private coaching clients get access to my mobile app which includes a secure messenger (like texting). In addition, you can journal experiences with food, body image, and movement for feedback between sessions.
How do you ensure an inclusive experience for women in diverse bodies?
No More Guilt clients agree to confidentiality and discussion guidelines that support the principles of Health at Every Size ®, Intuitive Eating, eating disorder recovery and body acceptance. I consistently create respectful online spaces for my clients so that they can access support and inspiration from women on a similar food freedom journey.