Have you ever felt like you’re ALL for body positivity for ~other women~, but can’t really get there for yourself? We’ve got you covered here at Break the Diet Cycle Pod!
In today’s episode…
- the difference between self-esteem and self-confidence, and how you can have both at any size
- why it’s important to reach for body respect, which feels neutral, instead of body love, as you start your body image journey
- what to do to prevent, and quickly recover from, negative body image days with resilience – so you don’t run back to dieting and food guilt
- Join the Break the Diet Cycle Podcast Community: @break.the.diet.pod
- Follow and support resources mentioned in this episode @yrfatfriend and @bodyimagewithbri on Instagram.
- Connect with Melissa on Instagram: @no.more.guilt
- Connect with Dalina on Instagram: @your.latina.nutritionist
Free Resources from No More Guilt with Melissa Landry