No More Guilt
Melissa’s undivided attention shows you how to go from feeling out of control
to eating what you want (guilt-free!) in 3 months.
Have you ever thought…
- “My close friends and family don’t get my food struggles, I feel so alone and isolated.”
- “I feel like I’m performing when I eat in front of other people. I lose all control when I’m home alone.”
- “I want to actually enjoy a meal while I eat it, instead of beating myself up for it.
- “I’m always turning to food when I feel bored or stressed.”
- “I want to be healthy but I’m tired of fighting my body and thinking about every bite.
- “I feel like I’ve failed because of my size. I wish people would see me for me.”
Private coaching offers Melissa’s undivided attention as you apply the No Guilt Framework for binge eating, emotional eating, body image issues, and/or special health concerns like pre-diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
Private Coaching is for you if…
- You benefit from structure and guidance to break things down into small, actionable steps
- You want to listen to your body cues instead of trackers to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- You’re ready to enjoy favorite foods like ice cream without fear of eating the entire tub in one sitting
- You’re ready to develop positive, encouraging self-talk that leaves you feeling empowered
- You’re willing to let go of “being hard on yourself” and find sustainable behavior changes that improve your health and you can maintain effortlessly
- You want to feel better in your skin: free of body image worries and ready to accomplish whatever you dream of doing in your life
- You want to look back on your life with no regrets, knowing you enjoyed every moment
Private Coaching is not for you if…
- You want to continue feeling alone in your lifelong struggle with food and body image
- You want a diet plan to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- You are not willing to challenge your beliefs about what it means to be in a bigger body and want to stay stuck in negative beliefs around food and body image
- You have an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia that requires medical treatment
- You want a quick fix
No More Guilt improved my well-being in so many ways! Working one-on-one with Melissa was great. We were able to examine my relationship with food, body image and areas I struggle with such as binging and restricting in a judgment-free way. Her coaching is incredibly holistic and covers mind, body and spirit in my relationship with food that I haven’t seen elsewhere with other Registered Dietitians.
She was encouraging and thoughtful and gave practical and real world advice on how to address every day challenges around food, diets, body image, etc. that I could apply immediately. If you struggle with your relationship with food and are interested in a structured approach to examining this that is non-judgmental and easy to implement, Melissa’s program is the way to go.
– Carly W., Private Coaching Client
What we work on, together:
The No Guilt Framework is broken down into four parts:
Step One: Get Clear
- Set a wellness vision and 3-month goals
- Define authentic health beyond weight and size
Step Two: Get Out of Your Head
- Let go of negative mindset that drives overeating and food guilt
Step Three: Get Into Your Body
- Reconnect with hunger and fullness cues
- Learn to cope with your emotions
Step Four: Enjoy Who You Are
- Improve self-esteem with body respect skills
- Add nutrition and movement without forcing it
How it works:
- Apply for coaching: we’ll meet for a discovery call
- Get support: we’ll walk through my proven No Guilt Framework as a team
- Respect your body: you’ll graduate able to feel free around food for a lifetime
When you work with me you also get:
- 8, 45-minute calls held over Zoom so we can chat, face-to-face
- The No More Guilt workbook to guide you through my proven No Guilt Framework
- Access to mobile chat to get feedback and support directly from Melissa between calls
- Access to Melissa’s client-only Facebook group so you connect with women like you on a similar food freedom journey
Before working with Melissa, I was in constant worry of what to eat, when to eat, how much, what were the calories/points/macros and could I work it all off later? Why was my body the way that it is and how can I change it and force it to be what society ideals tell me it should be.
I was constantly seeking acceptance for my appearance and my dedication to changing my appearance, rather than loving myself and caring for myself in the way that I need.
Now I am not in constant obsession with food and thinking about how to restrict now to get what I want later. My brain is free to do other things. Engage more meaningfully with the people closest to me. Ultimately, I get to model healthy behavior for my children. And be more mindfully present in my marriage. Melissa is honest and open, her approach to changing is not forceful.
She walks alongside you on the journey and has insight into behavior and thought patterns related to food and body image that are unique and helpful.
– Erin S., Private Coaching Client
Six months ago, I was stressed and anxious constantly and turned to food as a coping mechanism pretty consistently. I knew this wasn’t the right answer, but couldn’t change it, kept gaining weight, and kept beating myself up for it. My mental health was declining because I made myself feel like a failure for my lack of will power and self esteem around food.
Through this program I was able to learn why I chose food to cope, determine alternative strategies, and manage my binging and over eating in healthier ways.
Melissa is FANTASTIC! I don’t know how she does it, but she was so skilled and started with the basics and gradually advancing my progression. Melissa was able to ask the right kinds of questions where I was able to connect the dots myself through her guidance.
Melissa was a light in the dark and I am so pleased I invested in myself to work with her! There really is no substitute for the framework Melissa provides.
– Jill T., Private Coaching Client
Do I have to work with you for a minimum of 3 months?
Yes. Improving your relationship with food does not happen overnight. New habits take at least 3 months to learn. I require this timeframe in order to help you succeed.
What if I need more help after 3 months?
I offer a progress review at the end of your program so we can assess where you are in your food freedom journey. I offer maintenance support programs that you may choose to enroll in from there.
Can you guarantee success?
I provide my proven step-by-step framework and methodology to help you improve your relationship with food. My clients who apply the method and follow my framework find success.
Do you take insurance?
Not at this time. I’m happy to offer an invoice for you to submit to your insurance provider for out-of-network reimbursement, though benefits will vary.
How will we meet?
All meetings are held by Zoom video conference.
What is mobile chat?
Private coaching clients get access to my mobile app which includes a secure messenger (like texting). In addition, you can journal experiences with food, body image, and movement for feedback between sessions.
How do you ensure an inclusive experience for women in diverse bodies?
No More Guilt clients agree to confidentiality and discussion guidelines that support the principles of Health at Every Size ®, Intuitive Eating, eating disorder recovery and body acceptance. I consistently create respectful online spaces for my clients so that they can access support and inspiration from women on a similar food freedom journey.